Monday, March 10, 2014

Detox Water for Craving Control & Beautiful Skin



I plan on trying this detox too so I'd thought I'd share it with you. What you'll need is....

Water
Lemon
Strawberries
Apple
Mint Leaves
Cinnamon
Ice

Cinnamon helps improve circulation, thins blood and manages blood sugar levels. Results in fewer sugar cravings so you can eat less and can control your calorie intake. Apple contains vitamin C (absorb acid) which synthesizes collagen which can help your skin look better. It also helps to repair, and maintain bones and teeth, and heals wounds. Strawberries help to fight carcinogens and contains anti aging properties such as biotin and antioxidant ellagic acid which helps to prevent sagging skin. Mint helps to improve digestion and rids your body of stomach cramps. Lemon stimulates the digestive track and helps with constipation. 

For one to two liters you will need....

1 Lemon
5 Strawberries sliced
1 apple sliced
Handful of fresh mint leaves
1 tsp of cinnamon
Handful of ice

As you may already know. I will be putting these ingredients in my water bottle so I will be adjusting the ingredients to my liking. For more information on this detox or any other please visit http://www.blogilates.com/blog/2014/02/09/detox-water-for-craving-control-beautiful-skin/#mZs8sXGAXHgYemlp.99






No comments:

Post a Comment