Monday, March 10, 2014

Natural Belly Slimming Detox Water



This is my first week drinking the Natural Belly Slimming Detox water and so far so good. My friends and I have been on a mission to slim down our mid sections by the summer. They started drinking this detox combination and because I drink water constantly throughout the day, I thought I'd try it. Especially if all I had to do was add a couple fruits and vegetables to my water for it to benefit my body. My friend forwarded me the ingredients and now I'm forwarding it to you.

What you'll need...

Cucumber
Lemon
Orange
Mint Leaves
Water


Cucumbers contain citrulline, an amino acid that has been shown to help your liver and kidneys rid themselves of ammonia, a by product of proteins our bodies burn for energy. Lemon helps stimulate your digestive track (helpful for those with constipation, heartburn or gas. Oranges contain flavonoids in the peel and the juice stimulates the immune system and protects against fungi/pests while helping to reduce cholesterol levels. Mint helps you digest effectively by improving the flow of bile from the liver to the gallbladder to the small intestine to break down dietary fats and it helps relax cramped stomach muscles.
Water helps flush down toxins and waste through our system while keeping us hydrated.

I cut all these ingredients in half and save the other half for the next day's drink. I slice the other halves and put them all, including a couple mint leaves, in my in my water bottle, which I refill and drink all day. At the end of the day I throw out all the fruits and vegetables. The next morning I slice new ones for my drink that day.

I did some research on this detox and found this website. It has some information on this detox and others. To read more, please visit http://www.blogilates.com/blog/2014/02/03/natural-belly-slimming-detox-water-recipe/


No comments:

Post a Comment