Friday, January 24, 2014

30 DAY FITNESS CHALLENGES- TOP 10 WORKOUTS


I was looking for different exercises that I could do to help me reach my fitness goals and came across some 30 Day Fitness Challenges that I would like to share with you. I found these challenges on www.30dayfitnesschallenges.com. They have everything from exercises to nutritional recipes. What I like about this site is that they have tutorials to show you how to do these exercises correctly. So here is the 30 Day Fitness Challenges top 10 fitness workouts of 2014. 

#1- 30 Day Plank Challenge 
#2 -30 Day Squat Challenge 
#3- 30 Day Abs Challenge 
#4- 30 Day Beach Body Challenge 
#5 -30 Day Arms Challenge 
#6 -30 Kettle Bell Challenge 
#7 -30 Day Crunch Challenge 
#8 -30 Day Push Up Challenge 
#9 - Cardio Workout Challenge 
#10 -30 Day Tricep Dip Challenge

Which one(s) will you do? Feel free to share. 
To view all the fitness challenges click the "Read more" button below.












No comments:

Post a Comment