Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Global Winter Wonderland


We had an amazing time at the Global Winter Wonderland in Atlanta GA at Turner Field on New Years Day 2014. A couple of friends and our kids went to this event which was a great deal for your buck. The only thing was it was freezing cold (the event doesn't start until 5 pm for obvious reasons) but I still enjoyed it... I will definitely be going next year as soon as they come out (hotter weather). They had all types of lights, rides with no lines, the Universoul Circus performers were there for entertainment and life size dinosaurs. I'm telling you, I felt like a kid again. I took some pictures but unfortunately my battery was dying and there was too much to take pictures of.  This event was great.... 


\

No comments:

Post a Comment