Monday, December 16, 2013

All Fired Up!!!


My department at work attended All Fired Up as a team outing this year and last year and both times were a BLAST!!! As you know, I love to have fun and be creative so we were definitely in the right place. All Fired Up allows you to come in with your group (of friends, co-workers, family, etc), you can bring food and drinks, even wine.You pick whatever it is that you want to paint (from mugs, plates, cars, banks, etc.) and tap into your creative side. The only thing you pay for is the artwork that you choose to paint which ranges anywhere from $5 and up and they have a wide range of things to choose from. I really enjoyed myself and will be going back to take my 6 year old son. I can't wait to show him what I made for him (Spiderman). Tell me what you guys think. Click on Read More to see all of our pieces of art.




















No comments:

Post a Comment