Monday, December 30, 2013

Wooden Car Craft


This weekend me and my son Christian put together and painted some wooden cars I brought him for Christmas. It was fun and easy to do AND my son can play with them afterwards so that's a plus. It was a craft that I brought from Walmart for less than $15. It came with 3 sets of cars that you have to assemble yourself and don't worry its nothing hard or confusing; very easy to do. All we needed was the glue and it came with everything else (All wooden parts, paint, 2 brushes, stickers, & sand paper). I just love crafts, especially with my little man; we get to bond and be creative. 


Putting the cars parts together with glue.


Add your choice of paints and designs



Add your stickers and more details and you've got this:





No comments:

Post a Comment