Monday, December 23, 2013

Designed by JLV


Today is my first day wearing one of the pieces of clothing I've designed to work. Me and my co-worker have been talking about designing our own clothes at the beginning of this year. We set out a goal to wear our own designs by the end of this year, and today we did and boy does it feel great. I mean, I've already created some clothing this year but today is the first time I've actually wore it... (Most of the clothing I've made is more-so business attire for work/church and since its the end of the year we're able to dress down till next year... so you know I'm going to take full advantage of that BUT I will definitely be rocking them first thing next year). You know what, I think I'll wear one of those designs to watch night service this year at church. That'll be a great way to bring in the New Year. Either way, I'm excited about it.... Can't wait to see how I progress this upcoming New Year!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment