Monday, December 30, 2013

Countdown to New Years 2014!!!



I've had some very good times and some very sad times in 2013. It's been a VERY hard year for me. I lost my mom this year and boy do I miss her.Life is such a delicate state, it can be taken away from you at any time. We only have one life to live so LIVE it in a way that makes YOU happy. Don't worry about the small stuff; Life is Too Short.

It's about to be a New Year full of new challenges, new goals and possibly a New You. I mean, why not reach those goals that you've set for yourself but never really accomplished? Why not become a better you? You'll turn out surprising yourself because you didn't know you actually had it in you!

How about this.... Challenge yourself. Write down some things that you would like to improve about yourself; like working out, losing weight, attending Sunday Morning services, going back to school, saving money, etc. Now that you've written them down, you know what goals you are working towards so you have a better understanding of what needs to be done to attain those goals. Check them off as you go to see your progress; believe it or not, it will make you feel good.


I've started my own checklist and am working to cross every single last goal out.

1. Get in shape; make working out a daily routine
2. Tap into my creative side (Hair, Fashion, Arts & Crafts, Home Decor)
3. Finish my Degree
4. Reach my business goals

I've set my goals. Now you set yours. Remove all your doubt and just do it. Its amazing to see what you can accomplish when you put your all into it!

No comments:

Post a Comment