Saturday, December 14, 2013

Meatball Sub Casserole



I made a Meatball Sub Casserole tonight for dinner and this weekend. I do not have a lot of time this weekend to spend on cooking meals so I decided to make this. I love this dish. Easy and quick to make and my tummy loves it- most importantly. Try it and let me know what you think...


Ingredients

1 loaf of Italian Bread
1-8oz. pkg of cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup of mayonnaise
1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
1/4 teaspoon pepper
2 cups of shredded mozzarella cheese
1 pound pkg of frozen meatballs, thawed
1-28oz jar pasta sauce
1 cup water

Preparation

Arrange bread slices in a single layer in an ungreased 13''x9'' baking pan (in my case I used 2 smaller baking pans that were slightly different in size); aside. In a bowl, combine cream cheese, mayo and seasonings then spread over bread slices. Sprinkle 1/2 cup of cheese over the bread slices. Gently mix together the meatballs, spaghetti sauce and water. Sprinkle the remaining cheese over the dish and put in the oven to bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment