Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Barbie got SWAG






    
      Let's talk Barbie....I am so intrigued by the evolution of Barbie. Growing up me and my sister played for hours on hours with our babies. My mother even allowed us to use our entire basement as our "Barbie World". We had everything you could think of; from McDonald s, a grocery store, dentist office, community pool, and much more. She really hooked us up with Barbie everything... BEST MOM EVER. We had all kinds of Barbies; African American, Caucasian, men and women. 

     Now Barbie is on a whole new level. Most of the Barbies found below are very unique in their own way; they all have their own facial features, skin color, hair types, nationalities, etc.
Fashion wise-Barbie is on it; very stylish clothing and accessories! Some of the Barbies below look more realistic than others (so don't forget while looking at the pictures because I had to double check some to make sure it was a Barbie as described). Closer to the bottom I have posted some celebrity Barbies as well (Janet Jackson, J-Lo, Destiny Child, Rihanna, Beyonce, Tyra Banks, TLC, Halle Berry, Christina Aguilera, Cher, and more. Check them out and tell me what you think. 

                                 




 




\



 






  

No comments:

Post a Comment